Here is what to do the evening before you are booked in to get Hair extensions applied.
- Your hair requires 2 very thorough shampoo’s with a very good rinse afterwards.
- Please do not use any products in the hair this would include serum, hairspray, dry shampoo etc.
- Ensure your hair is completely dried. If you feel there is any oil present in the hair you must re-shampoo the area and give a very thorough rinse.
- If these steps are not followed this can lead to the hair having natural oils or products left over which means your hair extensions may not last.
- You can use conditioner in your hair if you must be only in the very ends of the hair followed by a thorough rinse again.